Clear Your Clutter with Clean Valley Recycling
Description: Accepting Used and Surplus Building Materials at their Location in Swink.
Watch the Interview Here:
Clean Valley Recycling Can Help Clear The Clutter
You said to yourself, “This year I am going to get organized and will finally get rid of items I no longer use or need.” Well, the folks at Clean Valley Recycling are here to help. We will be making home pickups for building materials and un-upholstered furniture. What you don’t want could be valuable for someone in need.
No matter how much we pick up, all you pay is a maximum of $25. Small and light items in good shape will be picked up for free. We just ask that you get your items to an easily accessible location that is convenient for pickup. Note: We reserve the right to decline any donations that do not suit our needs.
Acceptable Used and Surplus Building Materials:
• Appliances (must not contain Freon)
• Cabinets – clean and not damaged
• Plumbing – usable fixtures, current parts, and supplies
• Electrical – usable lighting fixtures, parts, and supplies (boxes, switches, plugs, etc), complete ceiling fans
• Windows in usable condition
• Hardware – knobs, hinges, locks, nails, cabinet pulls, nuts, bolts, screws, fasteners
• Lumber – at least 4 feet in length, nail free
• Barn Wood – nail free
• Doors – interior and exterior
• Flooring – wood, ceramic, tile, vinyl, new carpet only
• Millwork/trim – wood casing and base, vinyl base, wood, and composite trim
• Paint/stain/varnish – must have original labels and a secure lid
• Furniture--desks (at our discretion), dressers, chairs, tables, bed frames, etc.
• Used carpeting or carpet padding
• Toxic or hazardous materials
• Vinyl wallpaper
• Upholstered furniture
• Tub surrounds
• Shower doors
Recycling cardboard and paper is easier than ever with convenient drop-off locations all over town and with full-service options. Bring your flattened boxes to:
• The bin at 6th and Colorado
• The bins at 3rd and Adams
• The bin at 5th and Gardener
• Call the City at 719-384-5991 to ask about curbside recycling pickup, paid through your utility bill. This bi-weekly service is just $7/month!
For Personal Service:
• The recycling center in the old Holly Sugar Plant in Swink is open from 9-4 on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
• The Recycling Trailer at 3rd and Adams is open Saturday mornings from 9-12.
Clean Valley Recycling Plastics Sorting - Interview with Manager Dee Hostetler in Swink, Colorado
Learn More About Clean Valley Recycling: