Help Wanted: AVRMC CNA (M/S)
Description: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a progressive environment. Consider Joining Our Team Today!
We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center (AVRMC). AVRMC is located in La Junta, Colorado, just east of the Rocky Mountains. We provide a range of services and serve the Southeastern Region. We are looking for compassionate, ambitious, and talented professionals to join our team. We hope that you will join our mission to provide extraordinary care. Applicants may obtain an application through our website: www.avrmc.org. All applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in AVRMC!
- Assists patients with activities of daily living
- Provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients
- Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current BCLS certification
- CNA certificate (preferred)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a progressive environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Identity Theft benefits
- 401K retirement plan options (immediately available), Employer-matching after 1 yr.
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Employee wellness programs
- Annual salary increase opportunity
- Cafeteria meal discount
- Generous paid time off
- Shift differentials
All applicants must visit our website at www.avrmc.org for an application and more information. Go Directly to the Application Here: Application
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $15.00 - $19.93 per/hour
1100 Carson Ave
La Junta, CO 81050
AVRMC is Located at 1100 Carson Ave. in La Junta.